OUR PROCESS – GET START!
You will need to know three things about your video project:
- The purpose or goal of your animation
- Who will see this animation
- Roughly how long you want it to be
Our production process starts with a script. Don’t have one? Not a problem! We can set you up with one of our writers.
Once we have a script, we’ll create very rough drawings of your video animation. Those will help us establish the creative direction and timing for the animation. Then we’ll create detailed animated storyboards, which will be very similar to the final piece. Once we have your approval on the storyboards, we get to work on the final animation.
We want your animation to look exactly the way you want. VG Animation Studio builds in several rounds of client reviews for notes and changes. Of course, there are limits to how many changes we can make, so we put milestones in place along the way to lock the script, storyboards, and finished animation. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a heads up when we’re getting close to a milestone.
Our turnaround time for a two to three minute project is normally five to six weeks from finalized script to finished animation. Days are based on work days. (NOTE: The schedule can be expedited. However, the tighter the deadline, the fewer notes/ changes can be made.)
- Day 1 – We receive your rough script and all reference materials such as videos or images
- Day 2 – An online meeting or mailing to discuss the script and concept
- Day 3 – Style Boards, Full Storyboard
- Day 5 – Animated Storyboard
- Day 8– Animation
- Day 9– Voice Over
- Day 10 – Animation final(Animation is delivered!)